Our dedicated Casualty Risk Consulting unit is focused on the development and delivery of a range of alternative programme solutions to meet our clients’ needs. AIG’s Principal Risk Consultants are based in Scotland with decades of experience dealing with Oil & Gas clients. This, backed by access to our global consulting network, supports our engagement with established and emerging operators with activities in the North Sea. This gives a flexible and insightful approach that is valued by Oil & Gas sector clients.
Engagement opportunities are tailored to suit individual client needs and can include:
- Liability loss control site audits, using bespoke models if necessary, to validate standards and identify improvement opportunities.
- Emergency / post-loss risk management support.
- Risk Management benchmarking across multi-site operations.
- Claims Defensibility engagements.
- Contract risk management workshops to ensure awareness and understanding of emerging legal issues.
- Risk Reviews of new or emerging technologies to support the underwriting process.
- Pre-cover client engagements to support accurate risk based underwriting.
- Clients also have access to the AIG-funded RoSPA accredited e-learning platform, Human Focus