At AIG UK, we believe that you deserve to be treated in a courteous, fair and prompt manner. Our goal is to provide an excellent service to all of our customers and clients.
If there is ever an occasion when you feel let down then please let us know immediately as we really value your feedback. AIG takes all customer complaints seriously. In the first instance you can share your concerns with the department you have been dealing with. They will aim to resolve the situation and will be happy to call you straight back if you are worried about the cost of calling.
To support us to fully investigate your concerns we will require the following information:
- Your name and address
- A daytime contact number and a preferred time you wish to be contacted
- Details of your concerns, including the type of insurance policy you have, a policy number or any other reference we have provided
- Copies of correspondence you have received in relation to your concerns
- Details of how you would like your concerns resolved.
- If your complaint requires a more detailed investigation then it will be escalated to our Customer Relations Unit who can be contacted as follows:
Write: Customer Relations, American International Group UK Limited, The AIG Building, 2-8 Altyre Road, Croydon CR9 2LG
Call: 0800 012 1301 or +44 20 8649 6666 if calling from overseas