The Airmic D&O guide to Directors & Officers Liability explores the issues facing directors in today’s ever changing world.
The purpose of the guide is to explain and provide perspective on the current responsibilities for risk managers and their senior management in an increasingly unforgiving operating environment.
The guide includes topics and issues such as:
- Evolving and emerging D&O risks and liabilities
- Claims trends and claims scenarios
- The role of D&O insurance
- How to get the most from your insurance
- Do’s and don’ts checklist for directors
AIG is proud to sponsor the guide, alongside Marsh. Our experts Noona Barlow, Head of Liabilities & Financial Lines Claims and Stephanie Manson, Head of Commercial Institutions – UK Financial Lines, both contributed to the content.